- Your resume should tell people where you’ve been, where you’re going and what separates you from your competition.
- Learn the art of building a resume that tells your story
- Discuss how to modify your resume to attract more responses
- Explore how to be more relevant to resume scanning tools
- Discover the “movie trailer” to pique interest and separate yourself from the competition
- Review how to write a cover letter that makes you stand out to your audience
- Interviewing is an art or a skill that can be learned and/or developed.
- Understand the 50/50 philosophy
- Master the art of the interview to settle nerves
- Review the best way to answer behavioral questions
- Discover great interview questions
- Learn how to close the interview
- Networking is the key to any job search.
- Explore the best job searching tools for your specific background
- Learn how to use specific job boards/professional networking sites to connect with the right audience
- Understand how to select the best type of recruiter for your search
- If we know of a great connection, we will connect you
Here’s what some of our past customers have said:
“Thank you, F/ACES, for your time and insight. The information you provided not only helped me change careers to a great new job, but I also received a substantial raise in making the switch. It all comes back to the resume and interview strategies you provided. I will be forever grateful.“
“I didn’t think it would happen. I was frustrated by the lack of interviews and opportunities and that all changed when I met the F/ACES Group. Their insight on the resume not only provided more interviews but their interview advice, specifically on asking the right questions, has helped me land a great job. Thank you for all the effort you put into my search.”
Let’s Talk. Choose an appointment that best suits your needs.
Click here to set up a free 15-minute consultation to discuss a possible solutions.
Click here to set your appointment for a paid 45 - 60 minute development planning session.
Let’s Make Opportunity Happen
Let’s talk. Complete and send the form, or call: